Yesterday I went to Helsinki to photograph an assigment. The task was to learn how to communicate with strangers on the street when taking pictures of them (I did'nt use the first picture for the assiment). I mostly stayed at the railway station and photographed people waiting for their trains or relatives, and because VR is famous about delayed trains, there where a lot of them!
Write me a comment and tell me what you think! Just click on
said something ↓ and use
anonym if you don't have a google account.
4 comments:
siempre me gustan las fotos donde se ve ( no se como se dice en espaƱol como un espejo en la agua) me gusta :)
(Nina)
jaja a mi tambien :) tenes q ver este; http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uDti32pZl88/TKCKc41pojI/AAAAAAAAAtI/C2-1_BrCFss/s1600/car.jpg . Es del blog de mi mejor amiga, me encanta! Besos
ahhhhh!! es muyyy buena, me encanta:)
gracias! :)
Post a Comment