Last week was CRAZY. The school I'm attending this year, VNF, has for thirteen years had a collaboration with UCA in the UK wich includes that we apply to the university in Mars. But last Thursday we got to know that we had to apply before the ordainary deadline- two days ahead. So we had until saturday to do the thing most applicants start doing moths ahead, write a personal statement. Mine got finnished in time, but it wasn't fun at all because I should have used the whole weekend to plan my photographs for our exhibition that we're having with my class in February, wich I am still stressing with.
The assigment for our exhibition is to choose a poem, analyze it and photograph your analysis. I made it to the libary yesterday to borrow some poembooks, and I'm having a small nervous breakdown every time I open them because our deadline is next Thuesday! The exhibition is on Cafe Serendipity in Karis trough February, everyone have to come!


2 comments:
Du fixar det, jag vet det. Du är sååå duktig! Kram! Maria
Tack! I'll do my best :)
Post a Comment