4 November 2010

The pinhole camera

These last fiew days it's gone wild in the darkroom. For friday we should have ready 10 pinhole camera photos. Lucky for me, my camera (made of a cardboard box) wanted to collaborate with me and allmost all my pictures turned out good! The tricky thing with the camera is that you never know how long you should have the hole open. I have been in school until eight or nine every day, and now Im to lazy to scan in my photos to show them to you. So until then, I took a picture of one of my photos with photobooth on my Mac. Bless that pogram. It's me leaning over our light table and I had the hole open about 5 min.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

de dä kan ju bli en ny work out. stå stilla me handen uppe i 5 min

laura said...

whooozaaaaa

ps photobooth = life. mietin et pitäis tehä sellanen vuoden päiväkirja karjaalt photoboothil

Johanna Rosenlew said...

Hahaha.. ei! olen jo ihan addicted siihen. päiväkirja olisi fatal overdose!