28 October 2010

Shape Bokeh

Obs! No photoshop used!

Ohhh. where do I begin? This is an assigment that we have for our friday teacher Krister. The technique is called shape bokeh and you have to have a damn lot of nervs to do it! The ppl on youtube from whom learned the technique lied when they said it was easy.. I just finished mine and I'm exhausted. Though it should be pretty fun to do it all my stenght is gone and I dont feel like ever doing it again.
How it's done: You have to have a lens with aperture 1.8 or less. You take a sheet of dark paper and cut out a small image in it (allready this takes a lot of nervs, paperknife is a tip) about 1x1 cm big. Then you tape the paper to the lense with the image in the center, in this photho BLA. When you focus on a object near you (here Jonna) the light (christmaslights are good) in the blurry background will shape into your image! It's allmost like magic... just not as fun..

friday: I just won a bottle of sparkling wine for the picture! mabye not so bad after all... :)

No comments: